Felipa Teresa de Gamboa
- Born: 1672, San Juan de los Caballeros, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 239
- Marriage: Agustín María de Salazar on 27 Nov 1708 in Santa Cruz de la Cañada, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 248,1512
- Died: 6 Feb 1756, Santa Cruz de la Cañada, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España at age 84 250
Noted events in her life were:
• Background Information. 252
Juan de Gamboa was married to Lucía Martín. They had a daughter named Felipa, who later married Agustín de Salazar.
~The Origins of New México, p. 31
• Census: Diego de Vargas El Paso Area Muster, Dec 1692-Jan 1693, Pueblo la Ysleta del Sur, Nuevo Méjico. Nueva España. 287
Nineth household, two sons, his mother-in-law, on of her daughters
Agustín de Salazar, married to Felipa de Gamboa, with two sons named Antonio, four and Miguel, two. Likewise, living in this house were his mother-in-law, named Lucía Martín, with one daughter, a young woman named Petrona Domínguez, sixteen. He states that being given a way to settle that kingdom, he will go with his family.
~ To The Royal Crown Restored, p. 61
Felipa married Agustín María de Salazar, son of Bartolomé de Salazar and María de Hinojos, on 27 Nov 1708 in Santa Cruz de la Cañada, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 248.,1512 (Agustín María de Salazar was born in 1665 in Zuni Pueblo, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 70 and died on 7 Feb 1740 in Santa Cruz de la Cañada, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 250.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage Record. 1512
Antono Salazar, son of Antonio Salazar and Felipa Gamboa married to María Torres, daughter of Christóbal Torres and Angela Leyva. Padrinos: Sabastian Vargas & María Leyva.
El Farolito, Volume 14 #1, p. 30
• Diligencia Matrimonial, 10 Oct 1708, Santa Cruz de la Cañada, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España. 248
Antonio Salazar, native of El Paso del Norte living in New Mexico, son of Agustin Salazar and Felipa Gamboa, natives of New Mexico, and María Torres of Santa Fé, daughter of Alferez Cristóbal Torres and Angela Leyva, natives of New Mexico. Witnesses: Tomás Jiron de Tejeda and Pedro Martin, natives of Puebla, married and living in Santa Fé; Galtasar Romero, Lorenzo Madrid. The couple married, 27 Nov 1703, with witnesses Sebastian de Vargas and María de Leyva.
~ Roots Ltd., Diligencias Matrimoniales, p. 1672