Juan García de Noriega
- Born: 1658, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España
- Marriage: Francisca Sánchez de Iñigo on 4 May 1681 in Guadalupe del Paso, Nuevo Méjico. Nueva España 248
- Died: 13 Jan 1732, Guadalupe del Paso, Nuevo Méjico. Nueva España at age 74
Noted events in his life were:
• Census: Diego de Vargas Spanish, Dec 1692-Jan 1693, El Paso del Norte, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España. 269
Second household, three sons, one daughter, eight servants
Captain Juan García de Noriega, acalde mayor of the cabildo, married to Fransca Sanches de Iñgio, with three sons and one daughter: Juan Antonio, eleven, Francisco, seven; José, five; María, two. Likewise in this household are the following people in his service: Juana, eighteen; Luis; Luisa, twenty; Gertrudis, seven; Bernardino, four; María, five; Mónica, five; Alonso, three; Mateo, one; Antonio, nine.
Royal Crown Restored, pg. 37
Juan married Francisca Sánchez de Iñigo, daughter of Fray Francisco Muños and Juana López de Aragón, on 4 May 1681 in Guadalupe del Paso, Nuevo Méjico. Nueva España.248 (Francisca Sánchez de Iñigo was born in 1666 in Bernalillo, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Diligencia Matrimonial. 248
1681, El Paso del Norte. Juan de Noriega García, son of Mease de Campo Alonso García and Doña Teresa Varela, vecinos of New Mexico , and Doña . Witnesses: Antoio Jorge (27), native of Santa Fé who knew groom since age 12; Francisco Romero (40) who knew groom since infancy; Tiburcio de Ortega who knew bride since infancy; Juan de Madrid (39), native of New Mexico, same testimony. Pair married, May 4, 1681.
~ Roots Ltd., Diligencias Matrimoniales, p. 542