Ygnacio Antonio Durán y Chávez
- Born: 1724, Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva Espańa
- Marriage (1): Ana Gregoria Maése on 13 Nov 1747 in La Castrense, Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva Espańa 392
- Marriage (2): Úrsula Bernadina Sánchez 248
Noted events in his life were:
• Census: Spanish, 1750, Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva Espańa. 270
Ygnacio Cháves, Spanish, 25; wife, Gregoria Maese; Spanish, 17; , Juan Maria.
• Census: Spanish, 1790, Atrisco, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva Espańa. 33
Plaza no. 3 of Atrisco
Ygnacio Chaves, Spanish, farmer; married to Ursula Sanches, Spanish, 40; three sons: 16, 15, 5; two daughters: 7, 3; 1 female servant, Apache: 25.
~Spanish Census of 1790, p. 16
Ygnacio married Ana Gregoria Maése on 13 Nov 1747 in La Castrense, Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva Espańa.392 (Ana Gregoria Maése was born in 1733 in Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva Espańa.)
Santa Fé Marriages, p. 15 392
Ygnacio next married Úrsula Bernadina Sánchez, daughter of Jacinto Sánchez Captain and Efigenia Durán y Chávez.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Diligencia Matrimonial: 248
1770, May 12. Durango Chancery letter re case of Don Ignacio Chaves espańol, widowed of Gregoria Maese, son of Don Francisco Duran y Chaves and Dońa Juana Baca, and Dońa Ursula Bernardina Sanches, daughter of Don Jacinto Sanches and Dońa Efigenia Duran Y Chaves. Pair dispensed, 2nd with 3rd affinity.
~ Roots Ltd., Diligencias Matrimoniales, p. 312