Antonia de Espínola
- Born: Abt 1686, Zacatecas, Nueva Galicia, Nueva España
- Marriage: Ramón García Jurado on 4 May 1697 in Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 247,248,287
- Died: Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España
Other names for Antonia were Antona de Espinola and Antonia de la Heras.
Noted events in her life and other information:
• She appeared on the Fray Francisco Farfán census on 7 Sep 1693 in Ciudád de México, Nueva España. 287 Doña Juana Antonia Espínola, native of México City, ten years old, round face, father wide snub nose, large eyes, and braod forehead.
Royal Crown Restored, p. 276
• Original Settler, Apr 1695, Santa Cruz de la Cañada, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España. 1510
The parents of Doña Antonia de Espínola were deceased by December 1694. Antonia was only ten years old at the time, but she was given land in Santa Cruz de la Cañada by Governor don Diego de Vargas as the rightful heir of her parents.
Early Settlers of Santa Cruz de la Cañada, p. 7
Antonia married Ramón García Jurado, son of José García Jurado and María Rodríguez de Alava, on 4 May 1697 in Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 247,248.,287 (Ramón García Jurado was born on 31 Aug 1678 in Puebla de los Ángeles, Nueva España 247,248,287, baptized on 5 Sep 1678 in Catedral de Puebla, Puebla de los Angeles, Nueva Méjico 247,287 and died on 6 Apr 1760 in Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 247.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Diligencia Matrimonial. 248
1697, Feb. 18, Santa Fé, Rámon García Jurado (18), native of City of Los Angeles (Puebla), son of José García Jurado and María Rodriguez de Alaba, deceased, and Doña Antonia de las Heras (11), native of the City of Zacatecas but reared in Mexico City, daughter of Captain Don Francisco de Espinola and Doña María de las Heras, both deceased. Witnesses: Jose Bernardo Mascareña (28), Antonio de Isassi Aguilera (40), both natives of Mexico City. The Pair married May 4, 1697.
~ Roots Ltd., Diligencias Matrimoniales, p. 590