Francisca Xaviera de Silva
- Born: 2 Feb 1710, Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 252
- Baptized: 2 Mar 1710, Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 509
- Marriage: Bernardo Vallejos on 27 Jul 1725 in Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 252,509
- Died: 11 Dec 1750, Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España at age 40 509
Noted events in her life were:
• Background Information. 252
Francisca Xaviera, born on February 2, 1710,6 married Bernardo Vallejo in 1725. She was the daughter of Antiono Silva and Gregoria Ruiz.
Origins of New Mexico Families: A Genealogy of the Spanish Colonial Period (Kindle Locations 12955-12957)
• Padrinos. 509
Francisca's baptismal godparents were Francisco Chaves and Cataline de Chaves.
~Aqui se Comeienza, pg. 427
• Children. 509
- Maria Feliciana Vallejos b: 5 Mar 1731 in Tome, NM. (ABQ. Bapts. p. 601). Spanish of Tomé married Cayetano Tórres
- Brigida Vallejos b: 11 Oct 1728 in Albuquerque. NM. (ABQ. Bapts., p. 599), aka: Miquela Vallejos, married Marcial Manuel Montoya and then Toribio García
- Rosalia Vallejos b: 1726 and married José de Luna
- Juan Antonio Miguel Vallejos b: 16 Mar 1733/34 in Tomé, NM. (ABQ. Bapts, p. 599).
- Antonia Gertrudis Silva Vallejos b: 1741 in Abiquiu, Rio Arriba, NM. aka: Maria Antonia Vallejo married Santiago Martín
- Maria Manuela Vallejos baptized: 8 Feb 1742 in Isleta (Isleta Bapts. p. 107) Spanish, and married Salvador Manuel Lucero
- Luis Joaquin Vallejos b: 28 Aug 1744 in Tomé, NM. (ABQ. Bapts., p. 601) and married María Manuela Aragón
- Barbara Vallejos b: 1738 and married Cristóbal Silvestre Baca
- Juana Paula Vallejos b: Abt. 1747, married Bartolo Lázaro Real and Juan José Atencio
Francisca married Bernardo Vallejos, son of Pedro Durán y Chávez and María Vallejos, on 27 Jul 1725 in Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 252.,509 (Bernardo Vallejos was born about 1707 in Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 509.)