- Born: 1626, Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- Marriage: Samuel Mayo in 1643-1645 in Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- Died: 16 Jun 1709, Brewster, Barnstable, Massachusetts at age 83
Other names for Thomasine were Tamezin Lumpkin and Tamsen Lumpkin.
Noted events in her life were:
• Children. 134
• Mary Mayo b: 3 Feb 1649/50 in Barnstable,
• Samuel Mayo, b. 1647
• Hannah Mayo, b. 20 Oct 1650
• Elizabeth Mayo b. 22 May 1653. m. Samuel Treat
• Nathaniel, b. 1 Apr 1658
• Mercy Mayo b: 15 JUL 1665 in Boston, m. Samuel Sears
• Background Information. 1137
Tamesen Lumpkin Mayo, widow of Samuel Mayo, and daughter of William Lumpkin of Yarmouth, married a second time to John Sunderland of Boston, and later Eastham. In William Lumpkin's will dated 20 Jul 1668, Tamesen is call "my daughter Tamasine the wife of John Sunderling." She survived her second husband and is buried besides him at Brewster, Mass.
The inscription on her headstone read:
Here Lyes Ye Body of Mrs. Tamsen Sunderlin
Wife To Mr. Johun Sunderlin
Decd June ye 16 1709
In Ye 84 Year Of Her Age.
~ The Mayflower Descendant, Vol.17-18 , p. 99
Thomasine married Samuel Mayo, son of John Mayo Reverend and Unknown, in 1643-1645 in Yarmouth, Massachusetts. (Samuel Mayo was born about 1615 in Cattistock, Dorsetshire, England 114 and died about 1664 in Boston Suffolk, Massachusetts 114.)