Antonio Domingo de Archibeque
- Born: 1733, Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España
- Marriage (1): María Casilda González on 6 Apr 1750 in Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 509
- Died: 7 Oct 1773, Sandía, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España at age 40
Noted events in his life were:
• Background Information: 252
Agustín de Archibeque is referred to in Juan de Archibeque's estate as a "bastard by an unwed woman" during his father's first marriage. He married a Manuela Trujillo. Their son, Antonio Domingo, married Casilda Gonzalez on April 6, 1750, by whom he had two sons: Juan Domingo, January 5, 1751, and Agustín Antonio, June 20, 1753.
Origins of New Mexico Families: A Genealogy of the Spanish Colonial Period, Kindle Locations 5600-5605
• Background Information: 237
On the 8th of Sep 1771, Antonio Archibeque, widow of Casilda González married Prudencia Gómez del Castillo, widow of Cristóbal Gallegos. Padrinos: Mariano Barela and his wife María Rosa Gallego.
New Mexico Marriages, Church of San Antonio de Sandía, 1771-1864, p. 1
Antonio married María Casilda González, daughter of José González Bas and Francisca García de Noriega, on 6 Apr 1750 in Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España.509 (María Casilda González was baptized on 15 Apr 1731 in Villa de Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 509.)