Nicolás de Benavidez
- Born: Jan 1683, Nombre de Dios, Nueva Vizcaya, Nueva España 250
- Baptized: 26 Jan 1683, San Pedro Apóstol, Durango, Nueva España 250
- Marriage: Juana de Ojeda on 4 Mar 1702 in Santa Cruz de la Cañada, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España
- Died: By 1739, Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España at age 56 252
Noted events in his life were:
• Background Information. 252
Nicolás de Benavides, son of Juan Esteban de Benavides and María de Diezma, both deceased, married Juana de Ojeda on March 4, 1702. He was a soldier stationed in Santa Fe. He was dead by 1739, but his widow was still living in 1762.
Their children were: Juan, Domingo, and Tomasa, wife of Francisco Valdés; also, perhaps, a contemporary, José Antonio Benavides.
~ Origins of New Mexico Families: A Genealogy of the Spanish Colonial Period, Kindle Locations 6309-6316
Nicolás married Juana de Ojeda on 4 Mar 1702 in Santa Cruz de la Cañada, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España. (Juana de Ojeda died By 1762 in Santa Fé, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España.)