Juana Casilda González Bas
- Born: 30 Jul 1701, Bernalillo, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España
- Christened: 30 Jul 1701, Bernalillo, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 252
- Marriage: Pedro Varela Jaramillo on 14 Jun 1716 in Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 248
Noted events in her life were:
• Background Information. 252
Juana, born July 30, 1701, who married Pedro Varela in 1716. She was one of the many daughters of Juan Gonzáles Bas.
~ Origins of New Mexico Families: A Genealogy of the Spanish Colonial Period, Kindle Locations 8289-8290
• Census: Spanish, 1750, Villa de Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España. 270
Pedro Varela, Spanish age 38 with his wife Casilda Gonzales, Spanish age 31 and their six children: Vicente age 16, Eduarda age 13, Maria Dorotea age 11. Maria Magdalena age 9, Luisa Paula age 8 and Manuela Antonia age 4.
Juana married Pedro Varela Jaramillo, son of Juan Varela Jaramillo and Ysabel de Cedillo Rico de Rojas, on 14 Jun 1716 in Alburquerque, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España.32 (Pedro Varela Jaramillo was born in Bernalillo, Nuevo Méjico, Nueva España 270.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Diligencia Matrimonial. 248
18 Apr 1716, Alburquerque. Pedro Varela (24), soldier in Santa Fé, son of Juan Varela and Isabel de Rojas, and Juana Gonzales, native of New Mexico, daughter of Capitan Juan Gonzles and María López, vecinos of New Mexico.
Witnesses: Antonio de Silva, notary; Tomás García (36) of Alburquerque, married soldier in Santa Fé; Felix Candelaria (48), Francisco García (36) of Alburquerque, married soldier in Santa Fé.
~ Roots Ltd., Diligencias Matrimoniales, pp. 2057-2058