- Marriage: Alexander de Cruwys
- Died: After 29 Sep 1414, England
Noted events in her life were:
• Web Reference: Cruwys of Cruwys Morchard.
Julianne and Alexander de Cruwys were married as her second husband by 1367 as their son Robert had come of age by 1388. [Devon Record Office Acquisition no. 1285. Doc. nos. 73 and 74] In 1388, Robert de Cruwys 'on coming of age' confirmed his mother's dower which included land in Cruwys Morchard, Anstey Cruwys, Rackenford, Sydeham, Woolfardisworthy, and elsewhere.
Julianne's marriages were:
1. John de Bromford Between 1362 and 1363
2. Alexander de Cruwys by 1367
3. Mathew de Hordeleigh between August 1382 and 1383
Julianne married Alexander de Cruwys, son of Sir Robert de Cruwys Knight and Unknown. (Alexander de Cruwys was born circa 1340 in Cruwys Morchard, Devonshire, England and died between 15 Aug and 10 Oct 1382 in England.)
My New Mexico Roots & Native Roots - My link to the New England Pilgrim settlers & their link to a Web of English Ancestors
© Nancy López